Saturday 27 November 2010

Black Friday Shopping

Well, actually it was Saturday. The Deumas and I went down south of the border to do a little shopping this weekend. We dropped by a Costco for a little snack. I practiced my whistling. LOL! Boris got a Carne Asada. We drove down to the Seattle Premium Outlets. It was pretty cold shopping at this mall. Carina still wanted an ice cream though. We got pretty hungry from all the shopping, so I showed them the way to Alderwood Mall. I suggested eating at Claim Jumper! Oh man, look at all the desserts here! The Deuma Girls... Boris and I were ready to eat. We all ordered Strawberry Lemonade. I got the Porterhouse Steak! It was 24 ounces of meat! I was hungry, but I still couldn't finish it. I had to request a doggie bag. Yeah, baby! Carina and her koalas... Cute! "Smile, Carina!" Boris ordered the Fried Liver & Onions. Hilda got the Apple-Glazed Chicken. The portions at this place are so huge, they can feed two hungry mouths! Very delicious! I was asked to hold Carina while Boris retrieved the car. I replied, "NOOOOO!!!" Boris saw the Onitsuka Tigers I bought today, so he decided to get a pair too! He just can figure out which coloured laces to use. LOL! That's my pair on the right. I got all this for $200 USD! Gratitude to the Deumas for our shopping getaway!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay for koalas, gotta love the aussie influence there ;)
Also I reckon the black laces look better - tell Borris! haha :)