Sunday 21 November 2010

Skyline & Red Robin

I went over to Metropolis tonight to meet Todd and Ian. We decided to watch "Skyline". Honestly, we were probably the most annoying bunch in the theatre because we couldn't stop cracking jokes during the movie. Other than the cool special effects, the movie is basically worth waiting for a good download by 'axxo' or 'FXG'. ;-) Gratitude to Todd for the movie though!!! After the flick, we walked over to Red Robin for a bite to eat. Check out the Tornado Glass my Raspberry Limeade came in! Todd and I shared this stack of Onion Rings! "One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in the darkness, bind them." I ordered some Clucks & Fries too. While I was eating, my ex-roommate, Fred sent me a photo of my Monroe over the phone. She's gonna be 15 years old soon, in human years! She's still one of the cutest dogs ever and I love her very much. :-)

1 comment:

Fatty said...

Dont make noise in the theater Ed!!!!!!!