Monday 22 November 2010

Brrr, It's Cold Out Here!!!

It was around -4 degrees Celsius this morning when I made my way to our cattle call! Michelle (In-Motion) all bundled-up... I (ShowBiz Management) got her to take a shot of me too. Andre (JR Talent) tried to take this bird home. No luck. :-( Olivani (LJR Talent Inc.) and Maria (LJR Talent Inc.)... Our holding was at the new Creekside Community Recreation Centre. The snowcapped mountains were looking so awesome today! Brynn was just one of the many wranglers working with us. I (ShowBiz Management) met Megan (Boss Management) for the first time today. Phoenix (Local Color) amongst the throng of extras... Posing with cutie, Ashley (Local Color)... A hot meal for everyone?!? "Hello, Todd (ShowBiz Management)!" I went upstairs to take a few more shots of the city's skyline. It looks almost fake. Hey, full circle! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 450 Background. Length of Call: 6 1/2 hours.

No comments: