Wednesday 24 November 2010

Body Worlds

This afternoon, I met-up with Chera at the Telus Science World to check out... Dr. Gunther von Hagens' Body Worlds exhibit! It's the second time around for this exhibition in our city, but this time... their showcasing the BRAIN! I couldn't help, but check out the genitalia on the bodies. LOL! Also, couldn't help smelling the malodorous flatulence from a couple of senior ladies that farted and ran throughout the place. :-( This 'Yoga Girl' reminded me of Lila. Body Worlds is certainly an exhibition worth visiting. It's interesting, educational, and gross at the same time!
We took some time to fool around with this optical illusion. This lucky hippo got a kiss from Chera! We walked into one of the theatres to watch "The Brain that Changes Itself". While waiting for the movie to start, we did a few poses in front of the screen. "Hiya!" Chera put her yoga classes to work. Big thanks to Chera for the Gingerbread Man!!! Seeing all those sliced-up bodies at Body Worlds made me hungry. So, when I got home I grilled this Ribeye for dinner. LOL!

No comments: