Friday 5 November 2010

I Saw the Sign (Day 2)

We were back at the studios again, but this time the weather had turned from sun into rain. :-( Last night, Suzanne spoke of playing Scrabble on set, so I borrowed the MOMMIETRON's travel version today. Caitlin got a shot of me (ShowBiz Management) taking my turn. Playing the game was a great way to spend our downtime! Big thanks to Suzanne (Local Color) for the idea!!! Actually, it's amazing how playing Scrabble with two attractive women can make you forget about all your past woes. I never thought it would be this quick, but I actually feel really good after getting dumped a couple of weeks ago! LOL! Look who dropped by from the set of "Endgame" to pay us a visit, Tim!!! Lunch time! While walking around the studio grounds, I (ShowBiz Management) ran into Jenn (DC-5)! Looks like she's sporting a new phone. ;-) Crystal's been our wrangler for the past couple of days. There goes Tim in for a smooch! LOL! Later in the evening, production hired a pizza maker. They had their own brick oven on wheels! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 18 Background. Length of Call: 10 1/2 hours. If you're gonna drink, take the bus. LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you're feeling better :)
hey next time you see Tim tell him he owes me an email!