Saturday 20 November 2010

Pub Night

As planned, I went down to Relish for their 'Buck a Shuck' Oysters tonight! I met-up with Elizabeth and her husband, Derek. And Kelvin too! Dollar Oysters from 3 pm to 6 pm at this spot, but if you come on a Monday or a Tuesday, it's that price all day long! Elizabeth has been craving these for so long! It was a 'Happy Belated Birthday' outing for Kelvin! "You never really knew when to quit." Marife joined us right when we got the bill. LOL! That's okay because we're coming back here again, especially if our server, Alicia is working that day. ;-) We all decided to go out for dessert at Cheesecake etc. I haven't been here in quite some time, but it looks like they've expanded! I've always loved this place. It's a great place to bring a date. ;-) I ordered their special of the night, Cheescake Tiramisu! Marife got one too. This girl gave my relationship with Angela the kiss of death when she congratulated me on the matter. Two days later, Angela dumped me. LOL! Group shot by our server... I fucken hate it when they don't know how to take a photo. Look at it, it's so blurry! Bring on the rest of the Cakes! Ohhh, Chocolate! After parting with the group, I went to Pat's Pub for the Uganda Project 2011 fundraiser. Flanked by Justine and Chera... Now, with Kenji and Brenda, but she's closing her eyes. :-( Classmates, Justine and Melanie... Me, Chera, and Jeff... Tonight's blog entry is brought to you by the number '70'. Erin! This time, Brenda kept her eyes open. :-) "Cheers!" These girls are so photogenic! "So, we meet again, Mandy." :-)

No comments: