Monday 1 November 2010

On Location at UBC

A bunch of us were out working in UBC on this rainy day. That's me (ShowBiz Management) with MOMO! She got booked for work again. It was good to see Glenn (Local Color) because it's been awhile since we've worked together! Uh oh, there's Thai (DC-5)! Oh shit, I think he's (DC-5) calling for some back-up! The back-up, Anthony (DC-5) and... Everton (DC-5)! Randy (DC-5) was another face I haven't seen for some time! An establishing shot of our holding... Lunch was good! I (ShowBiz Management) was a booked as a 'courier' again. :-) The tools of my trade... There's a brightside to being dumped. I'm (ShowBiz Management) back to meeting pretty girls again, like Maija (Urban Casting)! We were here so long, the sun was starting to set. Getting lower... And soon... the darkness. There are some pretty sights at this campus! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 43 Background. Length of Call: 10 3/4 hours.

1 comment:

Fatty said...

nice chrome bag