Monday 11 April 2011

The College Kids

Oh man, they just had to park all the way down there. :-( I (Showbiz Management) worked-out before coming here to work, so I was pretty hungry. You could say I took advantage of the breakfast truck this morning. Plus, I read the call sheet and realized we weren't sticking around for lunch. ;-) Yay! Maeva (Showbiz Management) was on set with me today! It was so cold this morning, Chelsea's (Hidden Talent Inc.) fingertips became so discoloured! It's like E.T.'s fingers! Her circulation eventually kicked-in and her fingers began to look normal. :-)
Production: Click the entry's title.
Type of Call: Cattle, 75 Background.
Length of Call: 6 1/2 hours.
After we wrapped, Maeva and I were hungry, so we went to La Bretagne for some lunch! The Crepes are really good here! I also ordered a Nutella Banane Crepe for dessert. :-)

No comments: