Wednesday 27 April 2011

Smallville Set Sale!

I got-up early in the morning to check out the first of a four-day set sale for the TV series "Smallville"! Since they've ended production, they're getting rid of practically everything! I bumped into Marie at the sale! Here she is trying her Oscar dress. ;-) Anyone need a coffin? It's only $40! The sale continues for three more days at Beresford Studios from 10:00 to 18:00. They accept credit cards too! Later in the evening, I watched "Source Code" with Fatty and Lila. It was good. We really liked this one! Wow! I love this display! Skull, baby!
Big thanks to Popa Fatt for the flick!!!

2 comments:

LWEppersonIII said...

Hoy Pinoy! Any chance you could pick me up a few things from the Smallville set sale? I live in Maryland so there's no way I can attend. But I would love to have some cool set used stuff! Lee LWEppersonIII@aol.com

The EdRocker said...

Actually, they aren't selling anything that indicates it's from the show.