Tuesday 26 April 2011

The Panamanians

I had a very early breakfast with Sabine (Showbiz Management) today! Here I (Showbiz Management) am with my 'brother from another mother' aka Alex (Local Color). He was on set as the Spanish Dialogue Coach! They had me (Showbiz Management) riding a bike on this show again! In between set-ups, I listened to all the gossip provided by Amanda (NC Talent Inc.), Mya (Showbiz Management), and Aida (Hollywood North Extras). LOL! Lunch was good! Ivette (Showbiz Management) enjoyed it too!
Production: Click the entry's title.
Type of Call: Cattle, 98 Background.
Length of Call: 12 1/2 hours.
After work, I went over to the Boston Pizza in New Westminster. I met-up with Hien, Holden, and Boris here to watch Game 7 of the Blackhawks vs. the Canucks. I don't even want to bother talking about this dish. It just plain sucked. :-( The guys liked the Wings though. I think I'm done with the food at this place. The highlight of the night though, was when Alex Burrows scored the overtime winner and a guy from a neighbouring table got-up and crouched down towards us and yelled, "Yaaaaaaaahhhh!!!" I swear he must have held his yell for at least a good minute! We all thought he was going to burst a vein or something! The whole night our table was dogging the Canucks and I could tell this guy was getting bothered by us, but he was holding it in. The winning goal basically gave this passive aggressive guy an excuse to transform into the Ultimate Warrior/Incredible Hulk and really stick it to us. All of us at the table were speechless and shocked at this guy's tirade, but it was certainly entertaining! We couldn't stop laughing when he decided to breathe again. LOL!

No comments: