Tuesday 12 April 2011

Familiar Territory

I was back to start Season 5 of the TV series with a couple of Pancakes (made with LOVE) in the morning! I'm (Showbiz Management) usually booked as a Med-Tech on this show. Here's a big smile from Ivette (Showbiz Management)! Our wrangler, Brynn sported the new Canucks pin I got for her. I actually got it from Caroline when she was promoting Chevrolet at Pacific Centre. ;-)
Some of the crew worked-out on their core muscles during our lunch break.
What we thought would be a short day, turned out to be long and we had to stay well after lunch!
Bonus!!!
Production: Click the entry's title.
Type of Call: 17 Background.
Length of Call: 10 3/4 hours.
When I got home, I spotted the MOMMIETRON wearing the new prescription eyeglasses I bought for her!
Cute!!!

No comments: