Saturday 30 April 2011

Parcel Pick-Up

I was on my way to Point Roberts this morning, but then I saw the line-up of cars at the border! It was so long, I decided to park the car nearby and just walk across. ;-) It took me less than 10 minutes to get here on foot! Arriving at my destination... The Letter Carrier... I always use their address when I do my online shopping. It's a simple looking place, but it provides an awesome service! I finally got my Aerospoke and a couple of white Vittoria tires! Later in the afternoon, Rich and I drove to Anthony and Anna's to watch the game. Check out the ride I rented for the weekend! The Ford Flex is pretty pimp. This little guy liked it too! Dinner is served!
Big thanks to Rich and the Agostis for the grub!!!

2 comments:

Fatty said...

Oh sweet u got the aerospokes and white tires! cant wait to see it set up!!

Fatty said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwrwbxPKjAI&feature=player_embedded