Saturday 16 April 2011

Fatty's Pet Project (Day 1)

Like I told Boris, "This one's for Vin!" I'm bringing ninja suits back into style! Fatty's got a new camera to fool around with, so we started to work on his new idea! There's Lila at our first location. Hilda, Carina, and Boris came by to drop-off a couple of Sun Run kits. Fatty is taking Boris' place in the run because Boris separated his shoulder while snowboarding in Whistler last week. Now, Lila's got a running mate! It was Lila's first time meeting Carina. "I found this little girl and I'm keeping her," said Lila. LOL! Thank goodness the weather co-operated with us. At our second location now... Time for me to work. MOMO was on the job too. I was really having fun on this shoot! It's a wrap for today. Before ending our night, we fuelled-up at the Old Spaghetti Factory for tomorrow's 10k run. ;-)

No comments: