Thursday 28 April 2011

Jeans Day

I went to Day 2 of the "Smallville" set sale, but this time I brought the MOMMIETRON and Maeva as reinforcements. ;-) The MOMMIETRON with her momma's boy... It's 'caveat emptor' at this sale which is organized by Maynards. You have to pay close attention to the price tags to avoid being overcharged by their cashiers! A little later, I went downtown and ran into the BC Children's Hospital Foundation Jeans Day Celebration in front of the Vancouver Art Gallery! That's Mark Donnelly singing "O Canada"! The mascots... LOL! Even Fin's got a playoff beard! They had some live entertainment here too! I bought a Hot Dog, a Bag of Chips, and a Bottle of Water all for $5 at this event! And I finally found Caroline and the Canucks Street Team! They were handing out some Playoff Towels!

No comments: