Sunday 31 July 2011

2011 Vancouver Pride Parade

I went downtown this afternoon to check-out this year's Pride Parade! Hey, that's Steve Darling! This is usually my favourite float! TD Canada Trust have been pretty consistent with their entertaining rides! But I think last year's was better though. This float was pretty good. Doggies!!! BBW... LOL! A glee club, you could barely hear them. :-( Flight Centre... A fully mechanical ride... Okay, this one had more babes! They even had Force & Sully with them! PBOs!!! I like the colour pink. ;-) Westjet!!! Rob and Jennifer come to mind. :-) The Celebrities float... Cactus Club Cafe... It needs more girls. This guy always has the best outfits. The Flip mobile... LOL! I love the outfits of these guys! So awesome! It was so crowded on the sidewalks, I just watched from this rooftop parking lot. ;-) "Hey, who's that?!?" It's Anne Drewa! Oh boy, rollergirls! The Terminal City Rollergirls... Ah yes, a marching band! You don't see too many of these at this parade. :-( Finally, some hotties! I have to admit, last year's parade was a little better, but this one was still fun to watch.
Stay Proud Vancouver!!!

No comments: