Friday 22 July 2011

I Hate the Grind!!!

After dropping off some video at Troy's, I decided to go for a walk through his neighbourhood. This is the apartment building my parents and I lived in when we first moved to Vancouver back in 1979! Ahhh, the memories... Later in the evening, Jess and Nicholas picked me up and we drove over to Grouse Mountain to do the Grind. We all know who the star is in this photo. ;-) I really hate the Grind, so I finished it in 45 minutes. Jess did it in 70 minutes and Nicholas completed the hike in 52 minutes. It really sucks that it costs $10 to take the gondola back down. It used to be so cheap before! Now, the Grind is more popular than ever, so the resort raises the price?!? Fuck them!!! I eventually bit the bullet and shelled out the dough. "You can't put a price on fun," I said.
Nicholas replied, "But Grouse does."
LOL!
Thanks for the workout, you guys!!!

No comments: