Friday 1 July 2011

Happy Canada Day!!!

Thanks to the passes I got from Andrea last year, Karen and I were able to get into the Vancouver Art Gallery for free! After our stint of artsy fartsy, we walked over to Canada Place to see what all the fuss was about. ;-) Posing with the HMCS Algonquin in the back... That destroyer is ready to tear shit up if a riot breaks out today! LOL! Karen and the overpriced seaplane ports... "Kid, you better get outta there cuz I don't know how long I can keep this up!" Karen and the Olympic Cauldron... My turn with the flames... We're not into crowds anymore. But look, Global BC News was broadcasting from here! I heckled Chris Gailus for a bit. ;-) And I made sure to say, "hi," to Mark Madryga there on the right, typing away on his laptop. No riots here at Jack Poole Plaza. :-) Look who we bumped into, Gayle and Alphonse! Gayle's jacket reminded me of the one Captain Picard wore in the latter seasons of "Star Trek: Next Generation". ;-) Ahhh, another familiar face! Oh, I finally got a clean shot of these containers! Sarah and her family had their Crepe stand here too! Now, who the Hell is this fucken guy?!? I see this guy all over the place! I even pointed him out to Todd and Tara when we were out in Langley a few of weeks ago. He's always sportin' around a fanny pack and sunglasses. After blowing the popsicle stand, we ran into Zoe! Later in the evening, I met-up with Nick and we went out for some Steak at the Yaletown Keg! Because I got a discount card from the Vancouver Art Gallery, we paid $40 for my Prime Rib dish and Nick's Sirloin Steak! It's nice up here on the patio! Nick suggested I take a shot of the nice view from here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy cananda buddy!!

Anonymous said...

haha I mean happy canada DAY ;)

The EdRocker said...

Thank you, Badger!