Wednesday 6 July 2011

I See Dead People

I was up bright and early this morning to head over to Riverview Hospital to shoot this MOW. I was happy to see Claudia (JR Talent) here because it's been awhile since we last worked together! "Hi Ivette (Showbiz Management)!" Ntsikie (Showbiz Management), Claudia (JR Talent), and I (Showbiz Management) moved our holding outside. Our wrangler, Paula actually suggested it because the weather was so nice! Oh my goodness! Will you look at this spread!?! The catering on this show is fucken awesome! I guess it didn't hurt that it was the last day of filming for this production. ;-) I (Showbiz Management) started to dance when we found out we could have lunch. LOL! How sweet it is! :-)
Production: Click the entry's title.
Type of Call: 23 Background.
Length of Call: 6 hours.

No comments: