Wednesday 20 July 2011

Adrian's Birthday

Wait a minute. Is that Amber or Audrey Hepburn?!? LOL! Amber sported a new look at tonight's party! Here she is with Robert. Jenise (Killarney Cougar) and Terry... Justin and my arm... That's better! Justin, me, and Makeda... Posing with Kat and apparently a cyclops in the back... Kat and Amber with their eyes wide open... Richard and Allen... Allen's sleeve! Rafael, our birthday boy, and Julia... Jaren, Dana, and Jason... Amber let's in Anton... Kofi with the beauty... Amber's hair is on fire! Oh friends... and more friends came to celebrate Adrian's Birthday. Richard, Miruna, and Amber... The work of art with the artist, Sandra... Lucas and Louisa were here too! Babes on a bed... Like I said, "Babes on a bed!" "I'm tired." "Look at my arms!" "Happy Birthday to You!!!" By the way, Amber baked the cake and it was delicious! I had one slice and I finished-off Louisa's share. LOL! "That's right, Baby! Kiss it!!!" LOL! ;-)
Happy Birthday Adrian!!!

1 comment:

Makeda said...

Well done. Thanks for sharing.