Saturday 2 July 2011

This Will Be My Spin Class

"One Less Car"
Since Dawnia's spin class is cancelled tomorrow because of the long weekend, I decided to make my own riding session today. Plus, I finally changed MOMO's rear-wheel to all-white, so I thought today would be a good day to de-virginize it. ;-) Kenji took a little break from work and rode around with me in Gastown. He brought me to Meat & Bread for the first time! I asked the cook, "What are you gonna do with all that crispy skin there?"
He replied, "I'm gonna put it in the sandwich."
I immediately said, "I'll have one of those too!"
It's called the Prochetta and it was good. Kenji eventually had to go back to work, so I biked over to the Lost Lagoon. MOMO and I hung around here for awhile. Once I got the call, I met-up with Fatty and Lila at Third Beach. I'm gonna have to show Lila and Fatty how to balance rocks someday. Fatburger for Fatty, Lila, and me! They bought me a Hawaiian Bacon Cheeseburger!
Thanks guys!!!

No comments: