Saturday 23 July 2011

Chera is Back!

After spending 2 1/2 weeks in Uganda, 3 weeks in Croatia, and 4 days in London... our baby girl is finally back home and boy, did we miss her! We went down to New Brighton Park this afternoon for a birthday barbecue! The weather was awesome today! Drew's a good girl! There's Todd and Tara trying to get the barbecue started. Happy Birthday Tara!!! Dino, Erin, and Chase arrive... I love this park! There's so many dogs! My Ribeye Steak! Food & Friends... Todd and the Tree of Life... Girl walks dog... Three brown-haired girls in shades... "Hi Todd." Dino had Chase's full attention with a burger in hand. LOL! This dog is so chill! Niki brought Cupcakes! Yum! Oh my goodness! Will you look at that arch?!? Anyone got a foot fetish? ;-)
Thanks for the barbecue, you guys!!! Later in the evening, I went to the Narrow Lounge to meet-up with Kenji, Jeff, Chera, and Brenda! I never even knew this place existed! BBQ Pork Tacos and Guinness... Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie... It was so good, I ordered it twice! Chera totally had her eye on it. LOL! We eventually moved indoors. The ghost of Kenji and me... Oh, he's real now! What a coincidence, Rafael and Julia were here too! They joined us at our table and we ended our night with a few more drinks together.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whose arches are those?? Wow