Tuesday 1 November 2011

Chicken Little (Day 6)

Back working with Dave (Tactical Actions Group Inc.)!
Ivette (Showbiz Management) getting her make-up done by Andrea...
Hey, that's me (Showbiz Management) in the mirror!
This time we shot on location at a sawmill.
The view from here this morning...
This factory's been shutdown since it caught on fire a while back.
Lucky me, I got placed in a spot that had a pretty good...
vantage point!
I went for a good look around this tower.
It was just littered with sawdust and...
a lot of bird shit.
Still, the machinery is quite picturesque.
Now, which button powers-up the hyperdrive?
That's right, I'm (Showbiz Management) a galactic scoundrel. ;-)
Yeah, it's dirty up here.
"Dodge this!"
Hey, I can see Roman (Tactical Actions Group Inc.) and Everton (Def-Con -5 Talent) from up here!
The Shadow Demon (Def-Con -5 Talent)...
Standing on-guard on top of the school bus...
No one is too cool for school!
The watchmen, Roman (Tactical Actions Group Inc.) and Everton (Def-Con -5 Talent)...
Here's a big surprise, Lucy was on set today!
My face lit-up when I (Showbiz Management) saw her name on the call sheet!
While posing with Vanessa (In-Motion Talent), I (Showbiz Management) felt like Michael Jackson for a second. ;-) You can watch Vanessa in the web series "Standard Action"!
The power of Sotirios (JR Talent)...
Adiam (In-Motion Talent)!!!
The mighty Fraser River...
Don't be messin' with Diane (In-Motion Talent)!
Lunch with Mandeep (Def-Con -5 Talent)...
Even if you disarm this woman (In-Motion Talent), she'll still kick your ass with her black belt in martial arts!
Crotch shot... "I'm your Huckleberry."

Type of Call: Cattle, 82 Background.
Length of Call: 11 hours.

No comments: