Wednesday 23 November 2011

Mya & My New Footwear

I thought I'd share this photo I took last week.  Every time I see these little guys, I want to say, "hello," to them, but I can't because they're in training.
These cuties are a part of PADS (Pacific Assistance Dog Society) and as long as they're wearing their vests, they're on duty, so please refrain from distracting them.
Anyways, at today's yoga class we finally met Tedi's cutie pie!
Her name is Mya and she's a 10 week old French Bulldog.
Mya looked pretty comfortable in Sarah's lap.
Christie was in love with this dog too!
Chomp, chomp, chomp...
Oh my goodness, so cute!
Someone tried to give me kisses.
She certainly had a lot of energy today!
Yoginis in the house!
LOL!  Mya kept sliding on the hardwood floor as she chased after Sarah!
Christie and Olivia couldn't get enough of this Frenchie.

It was a pleasure meeting you, Mya.                                                                                          
Gratitude to Tedi for bringing her today!!!
After leaving the gym, I bussed it over to Point Roberts to pick-up a couple of parcels.
My Adidas Feathers finally arrived!  I'll be using these babies for next year's Sun Run!
These runners are so damn light, I actually thought the box they came in was empty before I opened it!
The second package I retrieved was this pair of Bean Boots by L.L. Bean.
Big thanks to Fatty for introducing them to me!!!
LOL!  I passed by this poster at the Oakridge - 41st Avenue Station on the way home.  I don't know who this guy is, but he kind of looks like Vin!

2 comments:

mark said...

Edwin, you should that mom loves LL Bean since forever!

mark said...

*know