Friday 25 November 2011

Grey Cup Fever

After my workout, I bumped into Christy and her promotion team outside of London Drugs.  They were giving away free Brockmann's Truffini Chocolate!
 A little later, I met-up with Dan to do some more filming for "Hidden Camera Jedis".
 Behind us was the Grey Cup Festival!
 But it was time to clean my nose.
 Digging for gold!  ;-)
 Time to check out a few of the stands here.
 Posing with a PBO and my free Lay's Chips...
 Oh, there's that fucken thing!
 What's this?  Looks like Team Canada hit the ice for some Friday Night Lights!

 Team 189...  ;-)
 My line mates, James and Boris...

 There goes James!
 Rodney scored a pair tonight!
 Boris had a couple of assists.  I think...
 Nick scored with a good-looking wrister!
 Rodney had a few chances to complete the hat trick, but just came shy.
I seriously love this stick.  It bagged a couple more goals for me tonight!

No comments: