Tuesday 1 November 2011

Happy Birthday MOMMIETRON!!!

 Check out my car rental for the day!
 I decided to go all out to celebrate the MOMMIETRON's birthday.
 Just kidding.  This looks like the Vancouver Police Department Emergency Response Team's ride.
 It's quite menacing!
 This truck would come in handy to fight-off an outbreak of zombies.  ;-)
 Oh, there she is!
 I met-up with her after my workout.
 Went for a walk along False Creek...
 and into the Olympic Village.
 The bird looks hungry.  Let's go eat!
It's more of a belated celebration since her birthday was 3 days ago.  Nonetheless, I took her to Terra Breads Cafe for the first time even though she wanted to go to McDonald's.  LOL!
 I had their Salmon Sandwich and it was good!
For dessert, we stopped by Amato Gelato Cafe.

Happy Birthday Mom!!!  :-)
In the evening, I had to attend a rehearsal.
I wish I could tell you what it's for, but it's TOP SECRET for now.  ;-)

1 comment:

mark said...

belated happy birthday lola ririn!