Monday 7 November 2011

Chicken Little (Day 9)

LOL! Chris (In-Motion Talent) thought he could get away from the hair department, but Jen spotted him.
Yorkshire Pudding for lunch!!!
Awesome! I (Showbiz Management) inspired Dan (Local Color) to bring a reusable container to work too. :-)
Our extras holding...
The path to set...
A shot of the harbour...
Roman (Tactical Actions Group Inc.), Abi (Tactical Actions Group Inc.), and Chris (In-Motion Talent)...
I started to have fun with the long-shutter setting on my camera.
I'm (Showbiz Management) on watch.
Everton (Def-Con -5 Talent), Chris (In-Motion Talent), and Sebastian (In-Motion Talent)...
Colin (Showbiz Management) was in the driver's seat.
Everton (Def-Con -5 Talent) and I (Showbiz Management) protecting Genny...
Chris (In-Motion Talent) in action...
Charlie's Angels...
Big thanks to Sotirios (JR Talent) for the ride home again!!!

Type of Call: Cattle, 70 Background.
Length of Call: 11 1/2 hours.

No comments: