Saturday 26 November 2011

Uganda Project 2012 Pub Night Fundraiser!

I went over to the Paddlewheeler Pub tonight.

We were all here to raise money for Douglas College's 2012 Uganda Project.
Chera and Justine...
This time around it'll be Shayna going to Africa next year!

Congratulations Shayna!!!
Posing with the future Recreational Therapists...

The prize table...  Shayna made that big sign with a some help from her roommate.  Justine coloured-in the triangles.  ;-)
I ordered a BBQ Bison Burger.
I'm trying to find a photo of Noah Wyle here.
Whoa, I think it's time to have Morgan cut-off!
Best Roomies Forever!
Erin and Spencer...
In between Chera and Melanie...
I found Justine's polished nails so cute!
High-fives all around!
 Thayna, Justine, Morgan, and Erin...
Fuck yeah!!!
I won the Adidas jacket that I had my eye on earlier!
Erin was also a winner!  She won some Air Miles towards travel with Greyhound.
I spent $10 for ten tickets...
and won this $50 jacket by placing seven of those tickets in its designated bucket!  ;-)
Awww, they're still hoping to hear their names called out.
 What nice hair you have, Erin.
Apparently, my comment about Justine's nails was SPF (Specific Positive Feedback).  You learn something new everyday.  ;-)

No comments: