Sunday 6 November 2011

YOGA: The Conference and Show & More

After working-out, I made my way down to the Vancouver Convention Centre for YOGA: The Conference and Show.
 Here's Lila and Maggie taking part in a free yoga session!
 Oh, look at Lila's bum!
 That's a lot of people!
 That's a lot of Downward Dogs!
 I would have joined, but I already had my session this morning with Troy at the gym.
 A bunch of stands here too!
 Look at all these warriors!
 As I walked around the convention, I bumped into this guy with a didgeridoo!
Lila and Maggie came around the corner.
 The dude offered Lila a head massage with his instrument.
 Maggie's turn.
 LOL!
 Meeting Maggie for the first time...
 In between the two goddesses...  ;-)
 Man, this guy gets around!
 Oh, here we go.  I just had to try this out.
 But first, let's visit a few other stands.
 Yeah, baby!
 Free healing!
 Check it out.  This is my meditating face.  LOL!
 Lila's turn now, but first she has to sign her life away.
 Healing in pairs...
 Honestly, I felt a little light-footed after.
 Okay, now it was time to test out those balance bracelets.
 I was ready for them.
 "Whoa, you're strong!" said the girl as she tried to pull my arms down (without the bracelet).  LOL!
 I'm still very skeptical about this things.
 Lila's turn.
Apparently, the technology is based on negative ions.

When I hear about ions, I think of the Rebels' Ion Cannon on Planet Hoth.
 Aha, there's the bearded yoga guy!
 Awww, there's a yoga baby!
 And he's having fun.
 Very cute!  :-)
 Before we left, I rocked a Tibetan Singing Bowl!
 Crossing to the other side...

 I win!
 I miss the Olympics.  :-(
 Lila with all the medals from last year...
 After picking-up Fatty, we grabbed an Aquabus at False Creek.

 Our captain...
 We were on our way to Granville Island.



We've arrived!
 Blood Brothers...
 We checked-out Edible Canada first.
Just outside, we noticed a couple of charging stations for electric cars!

Time to hit the market.
 I bought a Clam Chowder Pot from them!
 The Popa Fatt with the food they just bought from the market...
Oh, you know what I'm getting.  ;-)
A Mocha, baby!
 Gotta get me a couple of Pain au Chocolates from La Baguette & L'Echalote.
Back downtown...
 We made our way to...

I grabbed Kristen Stewart's butt before the movie.
 Time to wait for...
Time is money.  ;-)

Gratitude to Lila for the movie!!!

No comments: