Thursday 3 November 2011

Chicken Little (Day 8)

We were out in the suburbs today.
Or as others would say, "Butt Fuck Nowhere."
Here's our wrangler, Crystal. She fights for our rights!
I caught Alex (Tactical Actions Group Inc.) before they dirtied-up her face.
Glen (Tactical Actions Group Inc.), the man who sold me my membership to the Steve Nash Sports Club. :-)
Thomas finding money for his clients... He's a mortgage broker too!
Abi (Tactical Actions Group Inc.) chillin'...
Olivani (LJR Talent Inc.) and Thomas in their makeshift command centre...
"Just give me the gist Colin (Showbiz Management)." ;-)
Man, I was hungry tonight!
True buddy, Kelvin (Local Color)...
Where's crafty Dan (Local Color)?
Dan (Local Color) and Nick (Local Color) taking a break...
It was fucken freezing tonight, but the food here made us happy. :-)

Type of Call: Cattle, 75 Background.
Length of Call: 9 hours.

Big thanks to Sotirios for the ride home!!!

No comments: