Tuesday 10 April 2007

The Bionic Woman

Well, I just finished working two days on the pilot for this TV series. We shot on location in North Vancouver and the set was quite spectacular. I wish I could show you people, but it's prohibited for us to take shots on the actual film set, unless authorized by the production. This is why I just take photos of us hanging out in the holding site. Here you go...
Well, well, well...what do we have here? John signs in... George, me, and John...Tim working hard, as always... Some people actually wait for these type of bookings in order to get a free haircut. "Stargate" and "Battlestar Galactica" are military based shows that are known to cut your hair if they think it's too long. As you can see here, someone needed a shave.
The boys and their toys...
Cool location, eh?
We were lucky to have a little bit of sunshine for the day.
Tolerating the stench of sulphur in order to take this photo...
Reunited with Morgan on set!!!
Running on Coca-Cola...
Lunch is served...
George is on it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey bunghole, just wanted to let you know I won the hockey pool this year.

later dude
Boris