Monday 30 April 2007

Eureka!

I worked on this TV show again this morning. Look what I got to drive in the first scene of the day. Yeah, it's a "Smart Car"! I was so excited that I had to get one of the crew members to take a photo of me with it. Basically, I just drove it up and down the block. The car is pretty cool, but I don't think it's worth the price that the dealers are asking for it. In my opinion, it's a glorified golf cart, LOL. Hey, there's Claudia wearing her sunglasses, posing by the dude with the pointy head. Our day ended pretty early (only working six hours), so I went by Alex's place to upload the first two seasons of "Entourage" on his computer. After I left his place, I waited at the bus stop and then I saw his mother, Julia riding her bicycle from work. "Hi Julia," I said. We chatted for a bit, then she hopped back on her bike and rode home. Eventually, my bus arrived and I went home as well to write this blog. Hee, hee...

3 comments:

Fatty said...

glorified golf cart my ass
5.1 speaker system, trident safty cell, Intellegent cornering, and a bunch off other teck that makes it safer to drive than a huge suv.

they are also making electric smartcars in london

Anonymous said...

damn, those are huge ass doors for a car of that size..

oh yeah, from fatty's desc above, edwin's right, those are glorified golf carts..hehehe..well except those brabus modified editions..

:D

Jeffrey Kitura said...

I think that my Jeep would win in a fight, but I think that they are a great idea for city drivers. I still have never seen one on the #5 or any roads between Van and Calgary. I have seen them in the moutians of Switzerland, so its possible.