Sunday 15 April 2007

Tatlows

Earlier this afternoon, I met up with some friends for brunch at this broiler bar. Located at 2741 West 4th Avenue (between Stephens and MacDonald) in Vancouver's Kitsilano, Tatlows has a great brunch menu. Just take a look at the Florentine Eggs Benedict I ordered and what John and Sang had. Oh yeah, that's Alex with the crutches. He tore some ligaments in his left knee last weekend when they went to Pender Island. Poor Chewy, he was on the outside looking in. Observe one of my patented manoeuvres on checking for stuff stuck in between my teeth. Kelly came after to pick up John and I to do some shopping downtown. Read the following blog below.

3 comments:

Fatty said...

i like the teeth cheking manuver -very slick

Anonymous said...

ya I'll have to remember that one

Anonymous said...

you seem to eat out alot....