Sunday 15 April 2007

Shopping at the Downtown Costco...

After eating at Tatlows, Kelly drove John and I by Sportchek to buy some hockey sticks. We picked up two Easton shafts which were on sale (buy one, get the second 50% off). Later, we all went to the new Costco, located at 605 Expo Boulevard (beside GM Place) in downtown Vancouver. Kelly and I always planned on checking this place out, so finally we got a chance to do that today. She described the layout as a mirror image of the Richmond location. She was a little disappointed that certain items were not available, such as avocados, oranges, and Nestle Quik chocolate syrup. I, on the other hand was pretty content because I was able to find some Q-Tips and Dentyne chewing gum, yay!!! I just didn't like the fact that you have to pay for parking there ($2). At least there was a ramp, so customers after shopping, can have fun riding on their buggies!!! Look at me gooooo... After unloading her groceries, Kelly prepared a little snack, mmmm yum yum.

No comments: