Tuesday 17 April 2007

Gone Shopping...

Earlier today, I went to Steve's house to get Rich to cut my new hockey stick.
After, we went to the Grandview Highway Costco to do a little shopping. Rich and I were amazed on how many shoppers there were at the time, it's like nobody works anymore.That's Chuck on the left. We used to work together at the Vancouver Convention & Exhibition Centre, back when we were in high school.
I worked with Mark too...
Our last stop was the Metropolis Shopping Centre in Burnaby's Metrotown...
Rich and I made some free long distance phone calls to Calgary at the Shaw kiosk. We came back a second time, but the salesman shut it down on us. What a BOBO!!!
The mall's new interior looks like "Cloud City" from "The Empire Strikes Back", eh?

1 comment:

Ian Mendoza said...

It's always about the free phone. Thanks for thinking of us.