Wednesday 25 April 2007

Stargate SG-1

Yay!!! I'm back working on this show again. I have to admit, it's one of my favorite projects to be booked on. It's just so easy! I don't have to bring any wardrobe, I just have to show up at the Bridge Studios. Check out the photos, I took a lot!
It was a busy morning at the studio's gates.Our holding tent...
Tim was wrangling, yay!!! Sabine parle a la telephone.Geoff gets touched up...
Hayden works on his laptop...
Aaron does his "thinker" pose...
Lee plays with his PSP... Posing with our hair dresser... I made her job easy. (Observe Tim in the background. He just came up with an idea for a photo.)
Make-up artist, Lyn applies some anti-shine on my dome...
Lyn and I sharing some big time laughs...
The roles are reversed... (Photo taken by Tim) "That's a 10-4, Good Buddy..."It was a rainy day. That's Ian. He's the Best Boy Grip on Stargate Atlantis and he's also Brynn's fiance!The "Hockey Stick" bench. See, you don't have to throw away all those broken sticks.
The studio has a unique architecture, eh?Holding always reminds me of the lunch hour in a high school cafeteria.
Big smiles from Drew and Carolyn... The statuesque Jody...Posing with Geoff...
Sabine and Anastasia smile for the camera...Look how short I am.
Look how handsome I am, LOL!!!My future chair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a hansome devil!