Wednesday 18 April 2007

Gone Clubbing...

My friend, Marife wanted to go dancing tonight, so we went down to the Republic.
It wasn't too busy at first, so we walked around and took some photos. Here's Marife sitting on some wood... Hey, that's me! Using Marife as a decoy to take a shot of the hot blondie... Oh yeah... The white men doing their shuffle... It's me again! Shot taken only for the girl holding the bottle of Sleemans... Singing along to Bon Jovi's "Livin' on a Prayer", that's right..., Bon Jovi..., they played it. Hey, look it's Nina. I haven't seen her in ages. Actually, her dad, Manuel Mendoza made Marife's wedding dress! Night was over... What a good looking bar, eh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much Ed! I had fun dancin' dancin' dancin'!! Let's do it again. :)

Fatty said...

ya it sucks to be white and do the shuffle!
why couldnt i have been born a moonwalking filipino..

Anonymous said...

good perv shots
interesting decoy teckniqe
keep em comming rocker

Ian Mendoza said...

Hey, Take my Picture!