Saturday 14 April 2007

Sana Maulit Muli

Roughly translated from Tagalog: "I Wish It Could Happen Again". It's currently one of the most watched TV programs in the Philippines. Gerald Anderson and Kim Chiu star in this primetime soap opera about star-crossed love. Travis Johnson (Anderson) and Jasmine Sta. Maria (Chiu) are two young lovers destined to meet, but encounter tragedy when Jasmine is fatally struck by a passing bus. Travis is later given a chance to go back in time by some mysterious man, so he could relive his days with Jasmine. He tempts fate though, when he tries everything possible to prevent the accident from reoccurring. I actually got hooked on this show while I was still in the Philippines. It's full of cheezy drama and every episode at least, has one of the characters shedding a tear or two. I just love it and I keep up with the episodes, here. Check out the official trailer below. This next video goes out to my friends in Calgary, Karen and Ian. It's a compilation of scenes from "Sana Maulit Muli" with Erik Santos singing, "Your Love".

5 comments:

Ian Mendoza said...

I can't get into watching the Soap, butthe compilation was cool. Did you create it or did you find it?

The EdRocker said...

Found it... Hey, are the Flames gonna win this game or what?

Ian Mendoza said...

I just hope they make the series interesting.

Anonymous said...

last week na ngayon ng "Sana Maulit Muli" sa ABSCBN..

The EdRocker said...

Really? Is it really going to end?