Monday 23 April 2007

Canucks Win 4-1and take the Series 4-3!!!

Holy Shit!!! The Vancouver Canucks actually pulled it off. They won Game 7 tonight against the Dallas Stars! Thank God..., because I wrote the Canucks off after their loss in Game 5. I really thought the Stars were going to take this one. Even when Vancouver was up 2-1, I thought Modano was going to tie it up. He almost scored, but hit the post when he pulled a "give & go" move that you would normally see in a Playstation game, Phew! The goalies once again were the stars in this game, but my hero, Trevor Linden scored the winning goal. Damn it, I just love the guy! He's always been the "Mister Clutch" of our team. He finished tonight's game with a goal and an assist, Yay! The Canucks now advance to the second round to face the Ducks in Anaheim on Wednesday at 7:00 pm (Pacific Time). Click the title for a recap.

No comments: