Saturday 18 December 2010

2 Christmas Parties!!

My first stop of the night was at Shellaine and Ron's new place! I haven't seen these two in quite some time, so I made a point of dropping by even it was for only an hour. Thanks for the eats you guys!!! Afterwards, I met-up with Yann and Maeva to head over to the... ShowBiz Christmas Party!!! The crew of ShowBiz Management: Natalie, Roland, Brian, and Brent. Kathryn brought her husband, James to the party. Awww, it's Simon and Marie. Hamid and the kids... Peter and his wife, Kyoko... The two Andrews... LOL! Peter had a good time tonight. ;-) Posing with Tammy... Oddly enough, Rodney was in the mood for photographs. "It's a walk-off, it's a walk-off." Shairah and I share a funny story. ;-) Michelle, Shane, Todd, and Tara... Posing with les Parisiennes.... Nicole, Jade, and moi... I have to practice Michael's look. ;-) An angel fell into my lap! Dark angel, Tina to be exact. ;-) Butting heads with Tara... CIA operatives, Rodney and Todd... This is how you take the shot. Not like this. Poor Greg got his head cut-off, but at least Barry, Colin, Jon, and I survived. LOL! Dean and I were so happy to see Jenny. She's moved back from the east. Thank goodness for that. "Houston, we don't have a problem." Natalie and Laurie matched! Nicole with our new agent, Roland... Michael posing with Natalie... Anya and L.A. joined us in the festivities! A reversal of smiles... I've missed Tina! She's been away for school. Cue the racy photo shoot! :-) This ain't breakdance fighting. "Man, this party's fun!" In between the lovely ladies... Michelle knows Chera! "Feliz Navidad, Ivette!" Mastering the art of the double-fist... I love Kathryn! "Oh my!" I love Tina! ;-) James is a lucky man. The cutie pies... Strive to be like Rodney. ;-) Gratitude to the guy for the ride home!!! "Gimme some sugar, Baby!"
Big thanks to Roland and his crew at ShowBiz for holding this party!!!

No comments: