Thursday 9 December 2010

Don't Fuck with the Tongs!!!

Downtown Vancouver was looking pretty this morning, so I just had to take a shot when I got off the bus to go to work. In our holding... I (ShowBiz Management) got a little distracted by crafty that I forgot to sign-in first. ;-) So, this is how the Costumes Department dressed me (ShowBiz Management) up to look like a Tong gangster. LOL! Will started out in this industry doing background with me (ShowBiz Management), but now he's playing one of the leads in this series of movies were filming! Surya (In-Motion) has been the stand-in throughout this whole production! The tough detectives, Herb (ShowBiz Management) and Jon (ShowBiz Management)... From out here, it looks like a regular city block, but if you go to take a look from behind, you'll see it's a totally fake city. They filmed "Watchmen" at this studio! That's Linus the Bulldog. He was looking for food in our holding. :-) We basically had Christmas dinner for lunch today! David (Local Color) joined us later in the day! "I'd catch a grenade for ya!" Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 17 Background. Length of Call: 7 3/4 hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha
nice gangsta outfit!
Good to see that you got to wear your normal clothes on set :P

The EdRocker said...

LOL! All the guys were laughing at my outfit.