Tuesday 14 December 2010

A Nightshoot Downtown

On the way to the circus this afternoon, I took a few photos of False Creek. That looks alright, but I can do much better. Gavin (DC-5) and I (ShowBiz Management) rode the shuttle to holding. Marina wrangled tonight. I loved Marie's (ShowBiz Management) boots! "FBI: Fringe Division!" "Hi Mary (In-Motion)!" Mario (ShowBiz Management) and Janna (JR Talent)... Our holding was pretty big, but a little dusty. It's been awhile since I've (ShowBiz Management) worked with Marie (ShowBiz Management). Posing with Colin (ShowBiz Management) aka 'SL'... Lunch was great! Across the street from our holding, we noticed a big crowd at an ATM machine. We eventually figured out they were waiting for their Welfare Wednesday paycheques to come in. See? I told you I could do better. There are advantages to working nightshoots. ;-) Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 58 Background. Length of Call: 13 1/2 hours.

No comments: