Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas Eve with the Deumas

Congratulations to Rich for becoming a fully certified plumber!!! He passed his test last week, so bring on the cash! Big thanks to him for lending me his truck tonight!!! Rich advised me to pick-up a pie at Thrifty Foods, but when we got there, they said that any cake containing cream was free tonight since they're going to be closed for the next couple of days! Chera and I both scored a cake each. The one I'm holding was originally priced for $20.99! Fuck yeah!!! We had a little time before dinner, so we passed by Jimmy Flynn's to see Maija. Apparently, I've adopted Chera for the holidays. LOL! "Nobody puts Baby in the corner." Maija was pretty busy, but it was good to see her tonight! The place was packed! I told Chera she looked like she was sitting in a little French cafe listening to some spoken word. Sippin' on some Pinot Grigio... It's impossible to take a bad photo of this girl. We finally arrived at the Deumas, in time for dinner! "Feel my blanket. It's squishy, right?" asked Carina. Chera replied, "It is squishy." We all admired Chera's booties! Time for some group shots by the tree. Boris' mom is in town for the week! Carina the Dancing Queen... Karaoke with Chera... Boris singing to his daughter... "What?!? Is that for me?!?" "And this is for you," said Carina. Boris and I joked about it, but they really got me one! A Snuggie, the blanket that has sleeves! Carina played Santa's little helper tonight, passing out presents to everyone. :-) I'm going to use this on set when it's cold. Actually, I'm wearing it as I'm making this blog entry. Chera's starting to get sleepy. It was getting too late for us to finish off "The Empire Strikes Back", so it was time to go.
Big thanks to the Deuma Family for having us over for dinner and for my Snuggie!!!
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

No comments: