Friday 3 December 2010

Life Unexpected Set Sale

It's always sad when a TV series we work on gets cancelled, but there's always something for us to look forward to though... their set sale!!! They had a lot of furniture in the set-dec department, but Mike and I were more interested in the clothes. ;-) The selection was huge and reasonably priced! I just brought $100 cash with me, so I wouldn't go crazy. Posing with the boys, Christian, Anthony, and Mike... It was Christian and Anthony's second time around at this sale. LOL! Oh man, I haven't seen Nancy in so long! See? Huge selection! I had to get a shot with Sondra. She and I have worked in this industry for quite some time! Tara is such a cutie! I scored a black two-piece suit and... a black leather jacket with the amount of cash I brought! Big thanks to Mike for coming down with me!!! Of course in the evening, Rich and... I played some hockey. We could have used Boris on our bench. :-( I bagged another goal tonight!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah nice bargains my friend! love that leather jacket!!

The EdRocker said...

I love it too!!!