Monday 6 December 2010

Pure Bliss

MOMO at the CBC Studios this morning... She needs a little cleaning-up though. :-( Todd (ShowBiz Management) on the runway, sporting his FBI outfit... It's a walk-off! Oh man, even with me (ShowBiz Management) standing on the stage, J.C. (DC-5) is still taller! Everton (DC-5), J.C. (DC-5), and me (ShowBiz Management)! Pretty girl, Analissa (Urban Casting) was a little shy this morning. Our packed holding... Eddie (Local Color) and Edwin (ShowBiz Management)... "Hi Jessica (ShowBiz Management)!" Posing with Dale (Local Color)... and with one of my favourites, Lauren (Local Color)! August (Blink) in December... Edwina (JR Talent) and Edwin (ShowBiz Management)... "FBI: Fringe Division" The view from Todd's crotch... Check out my new shoes! I just had to take a shot of the busy workers at this studio. What I (ShowBiz Management) had for lunch... "FBI: Fringe Division" MOMO and Tim at our second holding... I shared a table with Isabel (ShowBiz Management) at this holding. I don't think it's possible to take a bad photo of this girl. Look, she finished knitting her scarf today! She was actually able to use it for her second change in the evening. LOL! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 135 Background. Length of Call: 15 hours.

No comments: