Monday 20 December 2010

One Last Job Before the Holidays?

I liked this view of Chinatown when I got off the bus this morning. Oh boy, breakfast with Michelle (Showbiz Management)! Yay, there was a bathtub in our holding! "Get in the tub, Michelle (Showbiz Management)!" "Long time, no see, Hana (DC-5)!" Our holding was an interior designer showroom. If there's a bike on set, you can bet I'll (Showbiz Management) be riding it! ;-) We were shooting on location in Gastown today. I bumped into Todd's friend, Ian here! He was on his way to work. The best thing about working today... was being in the vicinity of so many dogs. There were so many cuties in the neighbourhood, including Tiffani (In-Motion Talent)! Lucky guy, Paul (In-Motion Talent) is standing-in throughout the whole season of this TV series! We wrapped right after our lunch. When we were done, I walked with Michelle (Showbiz Management) to the Skytrain. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 60 Background. Length of Call: 9 1/2 hours. I (Showbiz Management) ran into Alma at Waterfront Station! I asked her, "What are you doing here all by yourself? Are you a prostitute?!?" I love how Michelle caught her reaction in the photo. LOL!

No comments: