Monday 13 December 2010

TRON: Legacy

This is something I gotta do soon, skating! In the late afternoon, Kelvin and I grabbed a quick bite to eat at Relish before I went off to the theatres. After parting with Kelvin, I made my way over to the Scotiabank Theatre. On the way there, I took photos of the Christmas lights at St. Paul's Hospital. Impressive, most impressive! The water fountain at the Sheraton Wall Centre... Finally, it was time to watch "TRON: Legacy"!!! Yeah, that's right. ;-) There's a lot of perks at this screening! The film was fun to watch, but I didn't care too much for the storyline. It's worth watching in the theatres though. Time to blow this popsicle stand. ;-) Big thanks to Tim for taking me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha you know I totally thought of you when I saw that movie was coming out. Having just watched the original on the train to portland with you and all ;)