Thursday 2 December 2010

On Location at Steveston Harbour

Big thanks to Louisa (ShowBiz Management) for giving me a ride to work this morning!!! "Kevin (DC-5), what happened to your finger?" I (ShowBiz Management) asked. He had a little booboo. :-( "What the hell?!? Are you taking my permit days, Mike (ShowBiz Management)?" ;-) Make-up artist, Christina was here on a day-call! Posing with Michelle (ShowBiz Management)... There's Pajo's! Steveston is a great place to take photos! We were filming somewhere down there. Olivani (LJR Talent Inc.)! If you follow this plank down, you'll run into a turd. "Mine? Mine? Mine?" The married ones, Michelle (ShowBiz Management) and Shane (ShowBiz Management)... Holy shit, it's Jade (ShowBiz Management)! I haven't seen this guy for so long. Apparently, he's been working on his music. Sheri mentioned this soap, but I had to go see it for myself. LOL! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 60 Background. Length of Call: 10 hours.

No comments: