Wednesday 22 December 2010

Last Payday of the Year

Got a bunch of railways here. Look who I bump into at the Gilmore Skytrain Station, it's Thomas! He always works hard making sure every pretty girl knows where they're going. ;-) While picking-up my cheques at ShowBiz Management, I met Lance's snake! As planned, Todd and I had lunch at Swiss Chalet after we got paid! We both ordered their Holiday Quarter Chicken Dinner. After the meal, I took the SeaBus over to Lonsdale Quay to meet-up with Holly. She requested the delivery of a dark package. ;-) I received some homemade cookies in return. Thank you, Holly!!! While we were here, I introduced her to Pavlova! I was totally craving some. We eventually parted ways, but I stuck around to make some magic with my camera. Downtown Vancouver as seen from North Vancouver... It's getting dark. A tugboat and the ports... Lonsdale Quay Market...
Back downtown, I walked by the Roundhouse. Whoa!!! They've got a big Christmas tree in front of the Vancouver Art Gallery!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh i miss this.

But you still have to try some REAL pavlova ;)