Friday 25 March 2011

All Work & Play

MOMO (Showbiz Management) and I were at it again this morning, working on a TV pilot! It's good to have breakfast, the most important meal of the day. ;-) Bill (Showbiz Management) was working me (Showbiz Management) as well! Peter wrangled us today. Laura (Boss Management) read a running magazine in holding. She and Rhonda are doing the Sun Run too! Kelvin (DC5 Talent) and I (Showbiz Management) were the hired cyclists on this shoot. Here's Michele (LJR Talent Inc.) pointing out the city's new Pulled-Pork Food Stand! We've yet to try it out. Newbie Kristan (JR Talent) posing with Michele (LJR Talent Inc.) as Bill (Showbiz Management) photobombs... Here's a scruffy-looking dog, not a nerf herder. ;-) Boston the Labradoodle was hired as a picture dog in the scene! I think this dog's name was 'Scruffy'. Don't mess with Herb (Showbiz Management)! Since it was the last Friday of the month, Critical Mass started to move in on our set! The Vancouver Art Gallery has always been their meeting place, but this time the police told them to hang-out by the side. There wasn't too many of them, so it's not like they needed to occupy the space where we were filming. They eventually left peacefully, but I had a lot of fun throughout the whole thing because the rest of the cyclists thought Kelvin (DC5 Talent) and I (Showbiz Management) were a part of Critical Mass. They kept asking the locations people, "You're telling us to leave, but how come those guys get to be in there?" LOL! The catering on this show was so awesome! I didn't want to fill myself up because I was playing hockey tonight, but I did it anyways. ;-)
Production: Click the entry's title.
Type of Call: 43 Background.
Length of Call: 8 hours.
In the evening, I played our last game of the season with the boys. Curt's jersey was looking good! Here's Boris! He bagged one tonight. I'm gonna miss this. :-( I scored a couple of goals tonight! And check it out, Mike played in net tonight!?! Mike was awarded the game puck and designated the 'Player of the Game' for his efforts between the pipes tonight!
Good job Mike!!! On a side note, when I did my laundry yesterday, I noticed that the people who ran the Raye Patisserie, shut it down and re-opened it as Cafe Regalade! I'm gonna have to try-out this place soon.

No comments: