Saturday 19 March 2011

A Photo Shoot & the MI4 Wrap Party

This afternoon I worked a photo shoot with Billie and her husband, Tim! I finally got to meet the lucky guy today. Gina was here too! Ed Squared... I liked this project. It made me taller than 7 feet!
Big thanks to Billie for hooking us up with this job!!!
Production: BCMA Concept Photo Shoot.
Type of Call: 12 Models.
Length of Call: 5 1/4 hours.
Later in the evening, Kelvin brought me to the Rocky Mountaineer Station. The "Mission: Impossible 4" wrap party was being held here! This is a pretty big venue! Whoa, harem girls! A Bhangra performance... There was definitely an Indian theme going on here. Kelvin and the elephant... Man, I haven't seen Morgan in so long! She was here with her friend, Shaun. Deborah got tattooed in the henna tent. These Vegetable Balls were my favourite appetizers! Posing with a couple of dance performers... Kelvin and Denise... Kelvin and his harem... They had a belly dancer too! The food just kept coming out! Another dance performance, but with the guys this time! In between Maureen and Rhonda... Rhonda got some henna body art too! These guys definitely got a cardio workout tonight. ;-) LOL! Kelvin, Jackie, and I are giving the same smile! Denise with the Sliders... My stomach was full by this point. :-) Hey, it's Gordie and Charissa!
Gratitude to Kelvin for the night out!!!

No comments: